So I tell him some secrets, and he keeps calling, keeps finding me attractive, keeps asking me out.
- If only one person is interested, that means I'm settling for the only thing I'm being offered.
education, politics, and religion are indicators of compatibility.
(Extra bonus example of fallaciousness: Whether these things are similar
or different is unknown.)
- Once something is started, it can't be stopped without bitterness apparent for all to see.
- Having a large group of strange-quaintances know about my personal life is bad.
- My friends will think he's not good enough.
- He won't be able to relate to my friends.
- He won't be able to relate to me.
- Letting someone care gives him the power to destroy me.