Monday, June 11, 2012

Eight things to do before I turn 38

1. Get floors done

 (There's a post coming on that...)

2. Earn a bike through Free Ride

Street scene from Bundi, Rajasthan 
Ideally I would use it to escape, though I think perhaps bikes don't fly, so I could not escape very far.

3. Take an aerial yoga class

Aerial Yoga 
Well then I will just have to learn to fly another way.

Hmmm, where are the other 5? Well, I don't know what they are, yet! And, honestly, who cares if it's three or eight or thirty-eight? It's just a number. No sense in picking arbitrary numbers and trying to fill up those numbers with things that don't really matter. Three is still more than zero.
I really have a bajillion things I intend to do. But these three are the ones that require stepping outside my comfort zone -- yes, having my floors redone qualifies since I have to admit that I can't do it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...