Friday, July 6, 2012

The waiting room

Please don't ever be late to meet me. I try not to be early, but exactly on time.

I hate waiting not because it takes up my time, but because I am afraid you will forget me.

I do not believe the bussubwaytrain will ever come.

Please call me back. I am afraid you have forgotten. I am concerned that I will not get to have the thing done that I need done because I am not important to you.

I hate getting my car serviced. They take all day to call back and tell you that they are going to have to replace the whatchamagajjit and then they're not sure they're going to have it ready by the end of the day.

Texting feels urgent, but it could take hours to have a conversation.

Sorry I forgot to send back the contract. I procrastinate.

I'm waiting for my real life to begin. 
(Colin Hay)

Tick Tock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...